I work with people to build better software. My interests span architecture, development, and operations. I look for simple solutions for complex problems.
I live in Berlin, Germany and am a consultant at INNOQ.
Don't be a stranger. Send an e-mail to jan at my surname in plain ASCII full stop cc.
Selected Speaking and Writing
- There Are No Bad Questions, 2020 Jan Stępień
- Type Driven Data, Data Driven Types at CEST #1, 2020 Jan Stępień
- That Looks Oddly Familiar at Rust Berlin February 2019 Jan Stępień
- Native Clojure with GraalVM at ClojuTRE 2018 Jan Stępień
- Formatting with first-class types on the INNOQ blog, 2018 Jan Stępień
- Introducing structure in Clojure at Codemotion Milan 2017 Jan Stępień
- Erlang in The Land of Lisp at PolyConf 2016
- Generative Testing at EuroClojure 2015
- Migrating to Clojure. So much fn. at wroc_love.rb 2014